Letters are available from many points in the program and are tailored to merge the data from those points into the letters.
1. Compose a letter for customers.
2. Send a merged letters to a group customer,
3. Record that each customer received the letter and save the letter.
ReferenceThis<--Where to Start--> if you are unsure about the multiple windows.
Where to Start
GOTO the Sales Splash screen of the Main Process. Remember, each free standing window is a process. You may select the front process. GOTO Action menu >> Show Processes…, a small floating window will open in the upper right of the screen displaying the open processes. Click on 'Main' to bring that process to the front. If you have open records in the main process, close them and navigate to the Sales Splash Screen.
Keep the learning exercises open
Compose a letter
1. Select 5 Customer Records.
2. Double Click on the first record to go into the input layout.
3. GOTO File menu >> Print Letters...
The letter Editor will open.
ReferenceThis<--Letter Editor--> describes the tools and features of the letter editor.
4. Click the New button to create a new letter.
5. Name the Letter and enter the Topic.
6. Place the <<Ltr_FillVar>> variable at the top of the letter. This is critical and must be the first item on the letter for the letter to always fill out the