Monthly Items Sales
Monthly Item Sales reports Sales of individual products or types of products by month. It is recommended that most products and services be grouped into catagories, the catagory entered in the TypeID and the "TallyByType" check box is checked. Key pacing Items may be measured individually but if all Items are Tallied seperately there may be too much data to see key patterns.
1. In the "Item" records enter the TypeID for accumulating Sales History by TypeID's except for those Items to be individually tracked.
2. Check the "TallyByType" button for the Items to be tracked by their type.
Create the Usage Records
1. Admin > Tally > Tally Sales History
• "Usage" records will be created for Sales, Cost of Sales, Scrapped Values, Inventory Turns, etc...
View Usage Records
1. Review menu > Monthly Item Sales…
2. View the list of "Usage" records, or Search for different selection.