WebClerk Flow is a graphical presentation of WebClerk's feature set. This note describes the tools available on this layout.
Resource or File buttons are the wide buttons listing specific features or files.
About buttons calls up the TechNotes relative to the specific Action or File button.
Events opens the TechNotes relative to specific WebClerk events.
Action buttons implements the primary action required relative to database records which support WebClerk.
1. Import opens the Import Editor for the related file.
2. Build creates the database records required for this feature from supporting records in the database.
3. Fill applies data from within the database to the pages of the prefabricated web site.
4. Set applies a feature to the defaults, creating any required records.
5. Link launches your browser to the appropriate site where key data is available.
QuickStart guides you through the key requirements to setup and run WebClerk.
1. Company Defaults opens the Defaults record to enter information about the company.
2. Web Prefs opens the WebClerk specific defaults.
3. Launch WebClerk initiates the server capabilities of WebClerk.
4. Browser launches your browser to the server operating on your machine.
jitWeb Folder is the prefabicated web site, the templates through which WebClerk projects its server capabilities. These button open TechNotes about these features.
WebClerk Events lists any TechNotes which have a keyword of "wcWebClerk Events". This is an expandable support area to which you may add TechNotes you create supporting your use of WebClerk.
Resources opens Editors with support the management of WebClerk and writing its HTML pages. These are the detailed external resources of the program.
Data/Actions manage the detail database records and actions of the program.