For the customer to run on the client server you must provide them with a Registration number.
They must be the second person on the list!!
1. From the Splash screen GOTO File >> Print Defined Reports>> Serial Number Creator double click on Serial Number Creator. Opens up to Exit Test.
2. To find the customer, type in the first letter of the Co name and hit Tab. This will open up another window, you will have a list of company names, choose the appropriate company.
3. Get Serial number from customer. GOTO>>Help>>about CommerceExpert/WebClerk. That is where the serial number on a PC is stored. On a MAC GOTO the Apple symbol in the upper left hand corner of your screen. Click on the apple and it will appear in the window.
The Serial Number will also appear in a window during start up of the Client (not the Server) . Server must already be running.
4. Put in the User count (how many people they are licensed to carry) in the Cnt box. Hit tab and that will give you a Registration Number (tell customer their Registration Number), then you press on Write SRL. That will save the Serial Number in the customers record in the Shipping page.
You can Double click on the Serial Number. This will open you up to another page so that you can give the customer their Registration Number (Model Num) if they were to call back and ask for their number again.
5. After you press on Write SRL click on OK to close the window.
6. You will have to put in a User Count. To put in the User Count, GOTO File>>User Count. This window will open.
7. You will have to enter a 9 digit code for CommerceExpert/WebClerk to be up and running. On a PC hold down the ALT, Shift, Ctrl and click on Update. On a Mac hold down Open Apple, Option, Shift and click on Update. This will open you up the jit user count code. Refer to the chart below to give the user count.
This is where you will put in the 9 digit code. Press Ok when finished.
This chart is the codes to enter in for the number of Users.
1 011200103 16 166211607
2 022200204 17 177211708
3 033200305 18 188211809
4 044200406 19 199111909
5 055200507 20 200222000
6 066200608 21 211222101
7 077200709 22 222222302
8 088100809 23 233222403
9 199111909 24 244222504 10 100211001 25 255222505
11 111211102 26 266222606
12 122211203 27 277222707
13 133211304 28 288222808
14 144211405 29 299222909
15 155211506 30 300333000