Features for managing Vendor information are accessed through the PO menu. Purchase Orders are used when making purchases.
• Add PO... opens a new [PO] record. The following section explains the fields in the [PO] record in detail.
• Open Last PO... locates the last [PO]record opened. If a record has not been opened since starting up CommerceExpert/WebClerk, no record opens.
• Show Open PO's... Searches the database for all PO's that have not been fully received. An Output layout opens, listing all the found records.
• All PO's... opens a list of all Purchase Orders in the database. To view the record as an Input layout, double click on the record. From the Input layout modifications can be made.
• Show PO Lines… opens an Output layout of all PO Lines. This is a read only file.
• Unassigned PO... locates all PO's created that do not have a Vendor assigned to them.
• POs In Period... opens a dialog box to execute a serarch for POs from specific dates.
• Search by PO#... opens a dialog box for the input of the PO number. CommerceExpert/WebClerk is Searched and the record opened in the Input layout.
• Search for Product... opens a dialog box for the input of the Item number. CommerceExpert/WebClerk is Searched and an Output layout opens displaying information on PO's involving the Item.
• Search for SO#... opens a dialog box to execute a serarch for Sales Orders.
• Inship Goods... opens a screen for the inshipping Items you are receiving from POs.
• Open Orders by Receipt ID... asks for a "Receipt ID" assigned when receiving Items in PO's or Inship windows. It will then Search for Orders which can be filled with the goods received under that Receipt ID.
• Inship Adjustment… opens a window for making adjustment to the "Duty and Freight" of products received in PO's or Inship.