Features for managing job information are accessed through the Job menu.
• Add Job... opens a new "Job" record.
• Show Open Jobs... Searches the database for all Jobs that are marked as open. An Output layout opens, listing all the records found.
• All Jobs... opens a list of all Jobs in the database. To view the record as an Input layout, double click on the record. From the Input layout modifications can be made.
• By Job#... opens a dialog box for the input of the Job number. The database is Searched and the record opened displaying the Input layout.
• Add WorkOrder Step#... adds a new [WorkOrder Step] record. These records are use to define the likely steps required to complete WorkOrders. When WorkOrders need to be created the likely steps may be selected from pre-existing lists and added without having to repeatedly enter details.
• All WorkOrder Steps... opens all existing [WorkOrder Step] Records.
• Add WorkOrder... adds a new [WorkOrder] Records.
• All WorkOrder... opens all existing [WorkOrder] Records.