The Review menu is common in all three departments. This menu allows the reporting of "Service" records, Sales information, the viewing of the "Summary" report within CommerceExpert/WebClerk | .
Service Prevention Improvement Pending SalesAndServicePareto Analysis CallReports Time SignInOut MaterialDraw Workload Scheduler QuickQuote SerialNumber PeriodSales ItemPeriodSales MonthlyItemSales Usage MonthlySummaries Requisition DealerLocator SalesEvaluation
UsageSum Summary SynchronizeData SiteID
• Add Service Record... adds a [Service] records documenting the current activity. It is sensitive to where it is opened from, filling in key information if it is available. Use these records to create a method of prevention and constant improvement.
• Pending Service Records... opens [Service] records whose [Service]Complete value is false.
• My Sales and Service... creates a date based view of activities with [Customers], [Contacts], [Leads] and [Service] records. This window can be set to automatically open when the database is started. This window also runs in its own process so it can be kept open while working on other tasks.
• Pareto Analysis... calculates and displays frequently occurring Processes, Attributes and Causes as recorded in [Service] records. This function is designed to graphically "Highlight" areas where current action can prevent recurring problems.
• Call Reports in Period... opens a dialog box, enter the desired date span, Search and display the [CallReports] records created in that period. [CallReports] are used to document Sales activities and to simplify printing and mailing supporting literature as a result of calling efforts.
• Open Call Reports... Searches and displays all [CallReports] records which have not been marked complete.
• Sign In-Out... creates [Times] records noting the Employees, time spent designate to specific projects and/or activities. This information is accumulated and can be processed using: Tally menu >> Time Card Review. This window operates in its own process so it can be left open.
• Material Draw... creates [WOdraws] records documenting material consumed supporting specific projects and/or activities. This window operates in its own process so it can be left open. Go to Dept menu >> Admin department >> Acct menu >> Create Material Adj Jrnls... to account for changes generated with this method.
• Workload... opens the "WorkLoad Editor" displaying [WorkOrders] records assigned to an individual or activity.
• Scheduler... opens the "Scheduler Editor" evaluating the workload balance assigned to an individual or activity. The availability of that resource can also be set.
• Requisitions... floats between Proposals, Orders and POs collecting pricing and configure information.
• Quick Quote... is the electronic catalog. Item can be quickly Searched and details displayed.
• Find Serial Number... opens the "Search Editor" for locating serial numbered Items, the Customer who purchased it and the Vendor it was purchased from.
• Item Period Sales... opens an Editor which displays active Items. Details are accumulated from [dInventory] records.
• Dealer Location... lets you know when wholesalers have bought from you recently.
• Monthly Item Sales... opens all [Usage] records displaying the monthly accumulated values of Items Sold or Purchased. These records may be built from the [Items]ItemNum field or [Items]TypeID field if the [Items]TallyByType button is checked. It is recommended that the [Items]TallyByType be used so [Usage] records are created for product categories. This simplifies viewing data and making decisions on the viability of product lines. Use Item Period Sales to see individual product/service details. These records are created in the Tally menu >> Tally Sales History. They may be created in advance to establish Sales Objectives and measure performance against those plans.
• Monthly Summaries... opens all [UsageSum] records. There is one record for each Month. These records are created in the Tally menu >> Tally Sales History. They may be created in advance to establish Sales Objectives and measure performance against those plans.
• Sales Evaluation... shows you the Sales Report and the difference between periods.