The Edit menu in CommerceExpert/WebClerk performs the standard Editing operations of Cut, Copy, Paste, Clear and Show Clipboard. You must be in a record for the "Edit" functions to work.
• Undo restores the last entry. Undo only works for the value of a field. Saved changes to a record or group of records cannot be Undone.
• Cut eliminates the currently selected information and saves it to the clipboard.
• Copy places a copy of the currently selected information on the clipboard.
• Clear deletes the contents of a field without saving it to the clipboard.
• Paste pastes the current contents of the clipboard into the currently selected area.
• Select All selects all values or containers in a Layout.
• Show Clipboard displays what is on the clipboard.