The Records menu is a listing of key administrative files. Selecting a menu choice will open an Output layout showing all the records in the file. Generally, this is a storage area for the data files listed. Actual use of the data is made in many places throughout the program as Popup choices.
Accounts | AdSource | Carriers | Currencies | Dialing | Division | EDI | SetIDs | Employees | EventLogs | Letters | Manufactures | Orders | Comments | Popup | Process | Causes | Questions | Answers | Reps | Scripts | SpecialDiscounts | TallyMaster | TallyResults | TaxJurisdictions | TechNotes | Terms | Territories | TimedEvents | UserReports | wcChoice Lists |
• Accounts manages the interface with accounting programs.
• Ad Source access to all [AdSource] Records. These are the advertising sources which get credited with Sales and Lead development.
• Carries list of [Carrier] records.
• Currencies lists the Currencies in the program.
• Dialing Info lets you format phone numbers.
• Division Defaults allows you to set up multiple Divisions.
• EDI SetIDs lists the EDI interfaces available.
• Employees lists the Employees in the program. Make sure that the "NameID" matches the name in the File menu >> Password Editor.
• Event Logs show internet activity.
• Letters lists the letters in the system. It is best to edit these letters by creating a selection for the file you what to print the letter in and then selecting File menu >> Print letter.
• Manufactures is used only by independent Sales Representatives for designating the lines they represent.
• Order Comments lists the Comments which can be automatically entered in the Sales Order Customer Comments.
• Popup lists the majority of the Popups used in the program.
• Process Causes manages the fault tree for Process/Attribute/Cause. This is also managable from within a [Service] record by typing a "*" in the Process field, followed by a "Tab".
• Questions manages the "Questions and Answers" features.
• Reps lists outside Sales Reps.
• Scripts lists telemarketing scripts.
• Special Discounts lists special pricing structures.
• Tally Masters general storage.
• Tally Results general storage.
• Tax Jurisdictions lists the active Tax Jurisdiction in the program.
• Tech Notes lists the Technical References for your Products, Services and Procedure. This is also where jit stores CommerceExpert/WebClerk manual. In here you can create your own Tech Notes.
• Terms lists the Payment Terms.
• Territories lists all territories, both for Tax and Salesperson lookup.
• Timed Events allows events to occur at certain times and sets repetitive tasks to the automated.
• User Reports lists all "UserReports" or predefined report setups.