Adjusting Inventory Levels
Inventory adjustments need to be made when a physical count deems it necessary, or products need to be built from componants.
1. Items menu > Adjust On Hand
2. Type "gl" in the Item field the "Tab". This loads all the Items in CommerceExpert/WebClerk that begin with GL.
3. Scroll down and click on the Item GL102. Type 10 in the "Change" field.
4. Click the "BOM" button
5. A dialog box opens asking you to confirm that you want to assemble 10 units of GL201. Click the "OK" button. Another box opens to inform you of the cost for each of the Items built. The appropriate quantities will be subtracted from the Quantity on Hand of each of the components (Child) Items.
6. Type "bb" in the Item field. Click on the line cotaining the part BB106. This highlights it and puts the part information in the lower area of the screen.
7. Type in the quantity of 200 for the adjustment. Type in $3.75 for the cost.
8. The quantity of 200 now shows in the "Adjustment" column and the Adj'd O/H (Adjusted On Hand) column. Click "OK" to save and exit the adjustment screen.