Creating Item Labels
Item Labels are printed daily for each day’s received Items. Then place them on the inventory Items as an "Inventory Control Tool".
Production Dept > Items Menu > Adjust BOM by dInventory
The Date/ Time Stamp Calculator appears.
• Click on "OK" if printing Labels for Items received on current date.
• Change dates if printing Labels for other dates.
• Click on "OK" in the box with “Assure....” message.
A list of dInventory records will appear.
• Actions Menu > Search
• Double click on Labels 1 in Saved Search list.
• Actions Menu > Search.
• Double click on Labels 2 in Saved Search list.
The list of dInventory records to print labels from appears.
• Go to the bottom of the screen and click on "dOH: Barcodes.
• Select 'OK" when dialog box regarding QtyOH.
The "dInventory" records will be processed and the "SuperLabel" screen will appear.
• Click on "Load" and open the "Item Labels" layout. It will be in your "4D Client" folder in the "Labels" folder.
• Put labels into printer.
• Click on "Print".
• Apply Labels to received Items.