How to Demonstrate WebClerk
This demonstrates how WebClerk works. The test sites at our web site are used as an example.
WebClerk Demo Sites:
1. Go to www.webclerk.com and Click to enter the sight.
2. Click on WebClerk in the left navigation bar, a horizontal navigation bar will appear. Click on either "Test_1" or "Test_2". This will wake an ISDN router at JIT’s location at which a WebClerk is serving.
3. Enter “terra” in the User Name field, “applepie” in the Password field.
4. Click the "sign in" button, confirming information will display, as well as an email address to contact if you wish to change any of your confirming information. Now that you have signed in, you have the capability to place orders, check order status on past orders and clone recent orders.
5. Click on the Clone Recent Orders reference, bottom of the page.
9. A summary of the last 3 orders and the average of the purchases will display on the screen. This feature is designed for repeat buying and gives customers a starting point for new orders. It is like a shopping cart showing the last three completed shopping carts.
14. The page will change to a list of kayaks.
15. Click on the reference on the “Item Number” value to view a single record. Each type of item can have a separate page template. The kayak template is wide to support the graphic.
16. Enter a number value and click the Submit button.
17. The shopping cart will redisplay.
18. Click on the Check Out reference at the bottom of the screen.
19. Confirming information will display if you signed on as “terra” using password “applepie”. If you did not, you may click the Main reference in the Action References at the top of the page to go to the sign in page. Complete the sign in then click checkout.
20. Click on the shipment method, enter a PO number, date and time needed (as desired).
21. Click the Submit button and the completed order will display. Print this for a hard copy as desired. A confirming email was sent to the email address of “terra”.
You may also view the status of open orders, published product, technical reference, forum discussions, library records etcÖ. Use the Action references at the top of the window to access these areas.
1. Click on the Site Map choice.
2. “WebClerk” is a prefabricated commerce web server and site.
3. You need no other software to operate this program.
4. It can operate by itself or as a client on CommerceExpert/WebClerk enterprise software network, share data, inventory and delivery actions with people. Automated credit card approvals require MacAuthorize.
5. You and your customers have access to these features by using the import tools to load your data into the program. Set your categories. Drop your logo in the “images” folder. Enter your name and the pages will all adjust to become your pages.
6. Use the standard pages or modify them as desired. You control the graphical presentation and the data displayed.
7. Get up and running, then add presentation depth.
8. Most business is done on account so, at this low price point, there is no encryption. There is a secure option.