Wedding the data to CommerceExpert/WebClerk
The data file must now be linked to CommerceExpert/WebClerk application. This linking adds a layer of protection against other programs opening the data file in a way which might damage it.
1. Launch "4D Customizer 2.2.5".
2. File menu > Open
3. A standard file get dialog will open.
4. Navigate to your data file and open it.
5. A window will open showing a grayed out "WEDD" resource. Double click on the "WEDD" resource.
6. A dialog will ask you to confirm that you wish to create a resource.
7. When the resource is created a window will open for you to insert the "WEDD" resource. Type “JITA” in this "WEDD" resource.
NOTE: The "WEDD" resource is case sensitive.
8. Quit "Customizer" saving the changes you have made.